Submit Guest Post – Guidelines for ShoutLoudMe (SLM)
Please read carefully to get approval for your guest post. We have written some rules.
You can become how ShoutLoudMe contributor?
To become a regular contributor to ShoutLoudMe, even went a few tips that will help you to accept your article and publish: submit guest post
- Go to the Home Page and understand the check of the first few pages, how to publish the article here and how the article is busy with most of them.
- Write content that is fully focused on quality and adding value to readers.
- You have to be a Blogger or a real reader who can write and share something for the shouter community to have something to do.
- Here are some Categories I accept the article. Remember to do a search on ShoutLoudMe to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blog Marketing, Blogging Tips, And Blogging Tools.
- WordPress Hosting, WordPress Themes and Plugins.
- Running an online Business.
- Online Making Money Ideas and Tips.
- SEO, Social Media Marketing, Online Marketing.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
Some things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Article quality: Articles Should be at least 500 words and the subject should be covered in detail. I take quality as one of the major ideas in accepting guest posts. Write a very basic piece written specifically for ShoutLoudMe viewers to ensure that your article is published.
Credit: ShoutLoudMe respects personal work and if your thoughts are derived from someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for the images you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is required.
Copyright: We respect everybody’s work. If we find that you have copied a post from somewhere else, then you will get an immediate restriction and the profile will be removed immediately from all your blog posts and ShoutLoudMe.
Contribute your post to ShoutLoudMe
If you have read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, here you can submit the article.
Email : email@example.com
Sub: Guest Posting at ShoutLoudMe
Mention the suggested title and framework in the body.